Cargo Bike Trailer Kit – The Simple And Safe Solution For Carrying Everyday Business
Cargo bike kit: turn your bike into a three-wheeler by replacing your bike’s front wheel with the Carry’Box. It will then become a compact and dynamic cargo bike for you to transport any type of loads. The installation of this system only takes a few minutes and is reversible!
The box is designed to be placed on the AddBike + base thanks to its metal structure and its textile envelope. The resulting carrier can carry up to 110 liters for 35kg/77lbs : bulky loads, shopping… You’ll therefore be able to easily travel miles with your belongings thanks to our high capacity cargo bike kit!
More Information About The Carry’box
- Frame: steel
- Shock-Resist : rigid metal frame
- See-Me : reflective strips to see and be seen
- Rain-Blocker : waterproof cover
- Clean-Canvas: large white customizable area with sticker
- Weight: 3kg
- Space available inside: L/42 cm x W/45 cm x H/64 cm
- Storage capacity: 110L
- Transport load capacity: 35 kg maximum
- Textile: Water-repellent and PVC fabric
- Lid: Resealable
Compatible With Many Bikes
The AddBike + and its kits are intended to be universal and can be mounted on almost all bicycles available on the cycle market today: whether electric or not, mountain bike or hybrid bike, folding, thru-axle or 20″ wheels…
Check the compatibility table: https://add-bike.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Compatibilite-AddBike.pdf
Want to keep your bike maneuverable while carrying loads at the same time? The Curve-Assist system of the AddBike+ allows you to lean the 2 wheels with you to the sides when cornering (technology similar to that of “3-wheel scooters”).
This doubly patented technology brings several things:
– When turning, the wheels lean to the side like on a conventional bicycle, but the base of the AddBike+ remains parallel to the road: less jolts for what is being transported,
– The differential inclination of the wheels is also one of the characteristics of the Curve-Assist technology. When cornering, the inner wheel tilts more than the outer wheel in order to keep more storage space while remaining manageable! Indeed, the purpose of the AddBike+ is to transport more by bike!
Please note: this technology is not designed for cyclists looking for the stability that a scooter can provide. Even if the AddBike+ offers you two additional wheels at the front of your bike, riding requires as much ease and balance as a conventional bike. If you do not feel comfortable on a classic bike or if you have mobility and/or balance problems, the AddBike+ is not recommended.
The accessory is delivered as a kit to be assembled. A notice is delivered to you with and tutorial videos can guide you!
WARNING: As the AddBike+ has a tilting wheel system, it is not suitable for people who are looking for stability on a bicycle (disabled people, people with reduced mobility, etc.). It allows a very dynamic driving which differs from that of a traditional bicycle. A short time of adaptation is necessary before adopting it completely!